- 3 avocados
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2-3 green chillis
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 20 g California walnuts, crushed
1. Scoop out the avocado flesh in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, add chopped onion, tomato, green chilies, coriander, olive oil, crushed walnuts, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
3. Mix it all together with a fork or a whisk. Keep in the fridge to chill.
4. In a pot, add water and get to simmering.
5. Meanwhile, crack an egg in a small steel bowl greased with a little butter. Season it with salt and pepper and put the bowl in the water.
6. Cover it with a lid and let it cool for 3 minutes.
7. For plating, put a large scoop of avocado on the toast. Gently, place the egg on the avocado and season with red chili if you like.
BY: Chef Anahita Dhondy