Chennai, November 10th ,2014: The 52nd Edition of IndiaProperty’s flagship property show, Grahapravesam concluded in the city on a positive note. The two-day event held at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, was inaugurated by Dr. R. Kumar, Chairman CREDAI Tamil Nadu & Managing Director of Navin’s Group .The event showcased more than 400 new projects by 150 top builders from Chennai and Kerala
The expo witnessed developers and buyers using the newly launched IndiaProperty app 3D Pano X which seamlessly integrates the print and the digital media. Main highlight of the event was the real time experience of the Virtual property Tour which had motion sensors to give buyers a never before home buying experience.
At the event IndiaProperty launched a new service for the convenience of property seekers ‘FREE Group Site Visits’. While project site visits is one of the most critical and significant step in the home buying process, it is also one of the most tedious ones. Identifying the property, taking time out weekend after weekend, searching for project and locality information, looking for directions to reach the property are just some of the involved activities before and during a site visit. Now all you need to do is identify your desired locality and make a call and IndiaProperty takes care of the rest. This exclusive service comes to property seekers for free.
The steps involved:
- Just call the number 33337777 and give details of their interested locality
- The property managers then advise the buyer on projects available in his preferred locality
- They are then taken for a guided tour of the projects in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, along with other like-minded buyers
- The group is assisted by a property expert who educates buyers about the locality and the projects using the exclusive micro market reports by experts at IndiaProperty
- They are also shown unbiased project review videos during the trip
- Buyers get a property evaluation booklet which they can fill and take notes when they visit projects and refer to at a later stage when finalizing a property
- One of the biggest advantages of going for a group site visit is it gives buyers a chance to interact with other property seekers and thereby, help them evaluate the property and the locality better. The service is currently available in Chennai and would soon be extended to other cities Pan India.
The overall footfall count of the event crossed the 5900 mark with bookings worth 52 Crore, making the event a grand success. The event also garnered many on the spot and pipeline bookings, indicating positive buyer’s sentiment in the realty market.
Developers showcased an array of residential projects ranging from apartments, villas to individual homes. Some of the top builders who participated were include Navin’s Housing, P dot G, L & T Realty, Arun Excello, Mahindra Lifespaces and many more. Most of the developers also showcased special festival deals and offers.
Speaking about the property show Ganesh Vasudevan, CEO IndiaProperty said, “Beyond property buying the event showcased, use of features like Group Site Visit, newly launched 3D Pano X App, Virtual Property Tour, which can make a buyer’s home search experience simple and memorable. The event witnessed a high proportion of enthusiastic end users. The localities which observed maximum traction were Porur, Mogappair, Anna Nagar, OMR, Tambaram, GST Road and Velachery. We are glad that Grahapravesam proved to be a great platform for buyers and builders from Chennai.”