Annual Partner Awards Recognize Extraordinary Innovation and Joint Customer Success
Bangalore, India, Jan. 30, 2015 – Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the winners of the 2014 Informatica Partner of the Year Awards. The annual awards honor Informatica partners that have delivered innovative, business problem-solving solutions over the past year leveraging Informatica data integration products and technologies, from PowerCenterto Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine. Fifteen organizations were honored with the prestigious awards at a recent ceremony during Informatica’s Partner Summit in Las Vegas.
Informatica Alliance Partners are the bedrock of the Informatica Partner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities for leading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partners, distributors and technology partners – such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcers and ISVs – to engage with Informatica. More details about the Informatica Partner Program are available at: http://www.informatica.com/us/company/partners/.
By category, the winners of the 2014 Partner of the Year Awards are:
Global Partners of the Year – recognizing the partners that have sourced or influenced the most revenue and/or customer go-lives.
- Alliance Partner of the Year – Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Cloud Partner of the Year – Bluewolf
- ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) Partner of the Year – Capgemini
- MDM (Master Data Management) Partner of the Year – Deloitte Consulting LLP
- PIM (Product Information Management) Partner of the Year – Ideosity
Channel Partners of the Year – honoring the partners that have generated the most revenue.
- APJ (Asia Pacific-Japan) Channel Partner of the Year – Wipro Ltd.
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Channel Partner of the Year – Komtas Information Management
- LATAM (Latin America) Channel Partner of the Year – Softtek
- North America Channel Partner of the Year – Knowledgent
Investment in Informatica Partners of the Year – celebrating the partners with the most accreditations/certifications per capita.
- APJ Investment in Informatica Partner of the Year – Cognizant
- EMEA Investment in Informatica Partner of the Year – HighPoint Solutions
- LATAM Investment in Informatica Partner of the Year – PTV Tecnologia da Informação
- North America Investment in Informatica Partner of the Year – Softpath System, LLC
Commercial Use Partner of the Year – honoring the partner that best leverages Informatica software to develop and deliver integrated enterprise data integration solutions.
- Winner: TargetX, a leading provider of CRM in higher education, has seen significant customer adoption of its market-leading solutions, while also aggressively expanding use-case and data integration capabilities.
Global Innovation Award – recognizing the partner with the most innovative use of Informatica solutions in its overall service offering.
- Winner: Capgemini, a leading, global provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, developed a market-leading data warehouse optimization solution with best-in-class assets across the entire data lifecycle, incorporating Informatica for upfront assessment of existing data warehouses through Hadoop execution to data warehouse reloading.
Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp honors 2014 Partner of the Year Award winners. Names @deloitte as partner of the year http://infa.media/partners
- “We are excited to be recognized as Informatica’s Partner of the Year,” said Mark Zozulia, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “We gained substantial ground this past year in our collaboration in information management, analytics and cloud that benefited our joint Deloitte and Informatica clients. We are deeply committed to drive new growth within our existing markets as well as extend to new markets and grow our bottom line in 2015.”
- “The companies we honor through the Informatica Partner of the Year Awards have a clear understanding of the value of clean, safe and connected data and share in our commitment to customer success,” said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. “These partners are key to Informatica’s continued success and leadership, and they help us empower organizations to access, integrate and trust their information assets and be truly data-fueled to gain a competitive advantage and drive their top business imperatives.”