for Sports Enthusiasts in India; Signs Olympics Medalist P.V. Sindhu as Brand Ambassador
RUN, SPRINT, JUMP, DIVE – New JBL Endurance line includes waterproof earphones designed for every category of sport
BENGALURU, INDIA, SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 – HARMAN International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., focused on connected technologies for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets today announced that Olympics medalist and top Indian Badminton Champion, P.V. Sindhu has been appointed as the brand ambassador for JBL’s new range of sports earphones in India.
The company has launched a new range of sports earphones named JBL Endurance that includes four new earphones – RUN, SPRINT, JUMP and DIVE – each designed with a unique set of features tailored to athletes’ preferred sport activities. Priced between Rs.1,599 and 6,999, these are immediately available at www.JBL.com and at various online and retail stores, including 350 Samsung brand stores across the country.
Speaking on her association with HARMAN, P.V. Sindhu said, “JBL Endurance earphones are ideal for athletes like me, who like to carry their music everywhere. From practice matches, to intense workout sessions, JBL Endurance has become my constant companion now. They are designed for a perfect fit and can handle the grit and grind of an athlete’s workout perfectly – I am very impressed! ”
“It’s an honor to have a young sports icon like P.V. Sindhu, who is idolized by millions of Indians, associated with JBL. The all-new JBL Endurance earphones are designed for athletes and sportspersons like Ms. Sindhu, and almost anyone who likes growing fit to their favorite tunes. Combining our award-winning patented ergonomics with technology that withstands the most intense athletic performance, JBL Endurance earphones offer a range of solutions that can work with any athlete’s routine,” said Sumit Chauhan, Vice President – Lifestyle Audio, HARMAN India.
Combining durability with the ultimate comfort and convenience, JBL Endurance earphones are perfect audio companion for every type of athlete. All earphones within the line-up are engineered with JBL’s Signature Sound with Pure Bass Performance, so athletes can use their tracks as motivation to go the extra mile in the pool or on the pavement.
Intuitive features including on-ear touch controls directly on the earphone give users the ability to easily control their music and volume. JBL Endurance wireless earphones feature up to eight hours of playtime and its Speed Charge battery charges one hour of playback in just 10 minutes of charge.
JBL SPRINT, JUMP, and DIVE wireless earphones are equipped with IPX7 waterproof technology to endure all conditions and weather, and can be safely rinsed clean after sweaty workouts. The earbuds’ form factor provides stability and the safety of Twistlock™ Technology and FlexSoft™ Comfort Fit silicon materials to ensure they will never hurt or fall out.
JBL Endurance Product Features
- JBL Endurance RUN is a wired earphone with IPX5 sweatproof rating and a tangle-free cord with remote and microphone, so users can take calls and listen to music while hiking or on a jog through the neighborhood. Its FlipHook™ design provides flexibility to wear both in-ear and behind-the-ear. MRP in India at Rs. 1599.
- JBL Endurance SPRINT cuts the cords with a wireless design and boasts an IPX7 waterproof rating with MagHook™ magnetic earbuds for easy storage and convenience, so users can hit their playlists when their sneakers touch the track or the field. MRP at Rs 3999 in India.
- JBL Endurance JUMP takes security and convenience to the next level, adding a durable neckband for secure fit and PowerHook™ buds that turn on and instantly connect when users wear them, and turn off when users take them off to ensure athletes can focus on every push-up, pull-up or squat. Priced at Rs. 4799.
- JBL Endurance DIVE includes the same great features as JUMP, but are specifically designed for places where a smartphone cannot go. Including 1GB of onboard MP3 music storage for up to 200 music tracks, users can enjoy their favorite music while swimming or catching waves on a surfboard. Priced at Rs. 6999.
Follow HARMAN online
- Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Follow HARMAN India on Twitter @HarmanIndia
- Like HARMAN India on Facebook
- Connect with HARMAN India on LinkedIn
- Follow JBL India on Twitter & Facebook