New Delhi, Oct 18 (IANS) Actor John Abraham says he is going to celebrate a “cracker-free” Diwali, and will ensure he sticks to his skin and body care regime.
The actor, brand ambassador of Garnier Men, talked about his perfect Diwali:
* Not so sweet Diwali: I do love looking at sweets, but from a distance. I never indulge in them. I am very particular about my fitness regime and keep sweets at bay, while enjoying the occasion with friends and family to the fullest.
* Going cracker-free: Bursting crackers during Diwali is bad not just for the environment, but also your own health. The smoke, noise and pollution does so much harm to our surroundings, to animals and to our body. While some may believe that crackers are the only way to celebrate Diwali, there is so much more one can do.
* Taking care of skin: Irrespective of the occasion or festival, taking care of your skin is a must. Diwali will come and go, but the residue of all the pollution, the effects of all the partying stay on, unless cleansed correctly. So, I make sure not to wander away from my regular routine of cleansing my face with the facewash that consists of Matcha green tea in it as it gives my skin a pleasant, clean and 100 per cent oil-free feel while respecting its natural moisture.
* Go traditional: I love how men and women today are equally excited about dressing up for the festive season. From picture-perfect traditional clothes, matching accessories, groomed beards and impeccable skincare, both men and women are going the extra mile to look glamorous for the occasion.
* Me time: Diwali brings happiness, togetherness and crazy celebrations along with an excessive dose of food. It feels like the whole country lights up in the warm glow of Diwali lights, dispersing positivity all over. This makes it very special for me – the positive vibes all over, and the time that I get to spend with my family is truly precious and the best gift I could ask for.
Post Source: Ians feed