For the markets | Of the markets | By the markets
Financial markets in India: deepening through inclusivity &equivalency with global markets.
This event is an attempt by Kohinoor Business School to bridge the gap between the industry and the academic community. The event will be held on Saturday, the 14th March 2015 at 9.30 am.
Indian Financial Markets Convention 2015 has 4 segments: Fixed Income, Equity Market, Foreign Exchange andDerivatives. The first three segments will have a Panel Discussion format and the Derivatives segment will have two noted speakers from the industry.
The list of speakers for the Indian Financial Markets Convention 2015:
- Mr. N.S. Venkatesh, ED, IDBI Bank Ltd
- Mr. K. Arvind, EVP, SBI DFHI
- Dr. Chiragra Chakrabarty, CEO, Financial Consultancy & Technology (Nomura Research Institute FINTECH Ltd).
- Mr. Sriram SGM, SIDBI Ltd
- Mr. A.K. Shridhar, CIO, India First Life Insurance
- Mr. Manish Gunwani, Sr. Fund Manager, ICICI Pru AMC
- Mr. Harish Krishnan, VP Investments, Kotak MF
- Mr. Srinivas Rao, Sr. Fund Managers, HDFC MF
- Mr. Ashok Gautam, SVP, Axis Bank Ltd
- Mr. Divyajyoti Bhowmick, Director, Barclays Capital
- Mr. Samir Kumar, DGM, SIDBI Ltd
- Mr. Rajneesh Gupta, Joint GM, ICICI Bank
- Mr. Nikhil Pandey, Director, PWC, India
- Mr. Chandan Taparia, Derivative Analyst, Anand Rathi
The Indian Financial Markets Convention 2015 will be held in Kohinoor Business School, Kohinoor Education Campus, Kohinoor City, LBS Marg, Vidyavihar/Kurla (W) and will commence at 9.30 hours and end at 17.00 hours.