NOIDA, India, March 10, 2015— Kronos Incorporated today announced that the company’s Noida, India technology innovation center has relocated to the newOkayaBlueSilicon Business Park to accommodate the company’s growing India workforce.
- The OkayaBlueSilicon towers – owned and operated by Okaya Power Group – include four state-of-the-art office buildings. Kronos has leased 93,000square feet of office space in OkayaBlueSilicon Tower 4.
- The new workspace will accommodate Kronos’ continued growth in India, with space to accommodate 800 Kronos employees, primarily software engineers and services professionals.
- In addition to Noida, Kronos also operates offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai, India.
- Kronos, the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud, employs approximately 4,100 employees worldwide and also operates technology innovation centers in Montreal, Canada; Indianapolis, Ind., U.S.; and Chelmsford and Waltham, Mass., U.S.
- Kronos software is used in more than 100 countries by tens of thousands of organizations – including more than half of the Fortune 1000 – to help them more effectively manage their workforces. More than 35 million people around the world use a Kronos solution every day.
- Ashok Saxena, managing director, India, Kronos
“Kronos’ new Noida facility represents our culture of inspiration and innovation. We look forward to welcoming additional skilled professionals – both technology veterans and enthusiastic technology graduates – to our new Noida facility to join us in developing the industry’s most innovative workforce management solutions.”