If you too are a fan of cinnamon rolls, and love the desserts that are cinnamon flavored then I am sure you would surely try these muffins at your home. Read the recipe below:
- Take a cup of refined flour and add a teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of baking soda and two spoons of powdered cinnamon into it
- In another bowl, break one egg. Add a cup of milk, half cup powdered sugar, and half cup melted butter. Mix well.
- Add the refined flour mix into the egg mix.
- Grease silicon muffin moulds, and pour the batter in them (3/4th full)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top before serving