Spiced Multigrain Tea Time Crackers Recipe is a delicious recipe of a tea time cracker that is flavored with Coriander and Mint and textured with sesame, cumin, and ajwain. Shape these crackers using cookie cutters and you can place some cheese or fresh salad over it and serve it as an appetizer for parties during the holiday season.
- 400 grams Wheat flour
- 100 grams Gram flour (besan)
- 100 grams Ragi Flour (Finger Millet)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 3/4 cup Ghee, or butter
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Pepper Corns, crushed
- Mint Leaves (Pudina), a handful, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves (Dhania), small bunch, finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger, grated
- 1 Green Chilli, slit and finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking oil, to deep fry
- Into a large bowl, combine the flours, ghee (or butter) and salt to form coarse crumbs. Rub the flour of the fingers into the ghee to get this texture.
- Mix rest of the ingredients to it to make a hard dough
- Make equal sized small balls and give the desired shape
- Deep fry or bake
Ready to serve. Tastes best with tea.