Model Karan Oberoi “KO” On Men’s Skincare
Karan Oberoi also known by his initials “KO” is a leading model, says he likes to keep his skincare regimen minimal and its more of a hard work and disciplined lifestyle that contributes to flawless skin, after he was asked what is the secret for lovely supple skin he has, that makes him look apart from other models. KO is known for beautiful golden skin besides his toned muscles as that’s nothing new to discuss. As this one topic was untouched, we eagerly wanted to know about his skin care regimen and what he thinks that every man should do daily in regard to skin care activities that might help them to have skin like model Karan Oberoi aka KO
Male model skincare tips by Karan Oberoi “KO”:
“In my own experience, Skin health requires a holistic and subtle approach. You must take care of the most important aspects of your daily bodily activities”. Says Karan oberoi “KO”
1. Hydration is a key: Keep your body well hydrated. Drink at least 10 glasses of water in a day is mandatory which also helps to get rid of water retention and also gives glow to the skin like models.
2. Use Sunscreen: Always wear sunscreen prior to 30 minutes when you go out in the sun as sun can damage skin that leads to premature aging.
3. Diet : Maintain well balanced diet. Eat more green vegetables and fruits in your diet and also try including supplements like one tab of multivitamin, antioxidant and omega 3 fish oil says Karan Oberoi
4. Avoid Junk food: Junk food makes our skin oily and oily skin is acne prone. So, avoid junk food as much as you can.
5. Avoid alcohol and smoking: Avoid alcohol and smoking because it leads to premature aging and also not good for health too.
6. Exercise Daily: Do exercise daily for at least one hour. It will make you fit and healthy and also brings glow to the skin because daily exercises promotes movement of blood cells that leads to good skin says model Karan Oberoi (KO)
7. Wash Face: Wash your face twice daily with good quality face wash and make sure not to use bath raw soaps on your face. Washing face as soon as you get up in the morning and before sleeping at night contributes in very good skin and also make sure you use good quality toner and moisturizer at night which every male model does and you need to do that too says model.
8. Importance of sleep: A good 8 hours sleep also contributes in good skin, so make sure your sleep is not sacrificed at any cost.
9. Check Stress: You might be doing everything right but stress is one thing if not managed well can definitely lead to unwanted acne so for that one should include products like green tea in diet says model Karan Oberoi aka KO.
When it comes to skin care products, you need to choose the right skin care product for your skin type. If you have a sensitive skin, you should make sure you are using moisturizer that is specially made for dry and sensitive skin. If on the other hand you have oily skin, then definitely go with the ones that get rid of access oil and skin impurities. When you look for a skin care product, take a careful look at its ingredients and never to use creams that are made of harsh chemicals that might give you quick results but damages skin in long run says model.
BY: Neha Singh