Bengaluru, 29 July 2015: Mphasis Limited today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended 30th June 2015.
- Continues to build strong pipeline with robust deal wins of US$ 76 million TCV in Q1 FY16 providing good revenue visibility in Direct International business.
- Launched HyperGraf- the company’s first product offering developed by its technology incubator Next Labs. HyperGraf is an Omni-channel Digital 360 solution that provides enterprise decision-makers with comprehensive, accurate and real-time customer engagement insights.
- Signed two definitive agreements for sale of India domestic BPO business.
- Consolidated net revenues grew by 4.7% sequentially on a reported basis and 2.6% net of rupee depreciation in Q1 FY16.
- Operating margin increased by 20 bps to 12.7% during Q1 FY16.
- Cash and cash equivalents increased by ` 1,528 million during the quarter to ` 29,168 million (US$ 458 million).
“These results reinforce our confidence in growing Direct International faster than market. This quarter saw strong growth and continued momentum in new wins. Good start to FY16” said Ganesh Ayyar, Chief Executive Officer, Mphasis.