It is very rightly said ‘Give a woman right shoes, and she can conquer the world’. It is indeed true. High heels do that to you instantly – makes one feel confident, stylish, and admirable. But only we understand the pain of wearing high heels. From blisters to aching feet, high heels come with their own set of problems.
But with the below listed hacks, we will try to help you mitigate that suffering a bit.
- People say that while hearing high heels, if you tape your third and fourth toes (counting from the big toe) together to alleviate pain from wearing high heels. There’s a nerve that splits between those two toes, which causes pain when pressure is put on it (like when you wear heels). The tape helps to remove strain on the nerve.
- Go for wedge heels. They are comfy, stylish and absolutely in vogue
- Those who like pointed heels, go for ones with straps, ties or buckles. They’ll provide extra support to your ankles and will prevent your feet from slipping out
- Give your feet a break too. One should try not wearing heels more than two days in a row, and taking at least a one-day break in between
- Gel insoles. Place them between you foot and the sandal, and this will maximize the comfort