There are times when we crave for having long and beautiful hair, and there are times when we want it short and easy going. However, both these phases are very different. While the latter needs not much effort (just to the salon and get it chopped off). the former needs essential care and nourishment.
Below are some ways in which you can grow your hair instantly:
1. Dont shampoo overtime you take shower: The purpose of shampoo is to wash away dirt and product buildup, but it can also take essential natural oils that keep strands soft and healthy along with it
2. Apply an mask oil treatment weekly: These oils are able to fill strands up with fatty acids and then, when rinsed out, using regular shampoo helps seal them inside hair
3. Brush gently: When you detangle wet hair, be sure to start from the bottom and work your way up — we often instinctually go from the scalp down, but that just brings small tangles into one large knot and can cause you to lose a lot of hair
4. Do a cold-water rinse at the end of each shower: This really does help to grow hair and keep long hair healthy for longer. Cold water lays down the outer layer of hair more smoothly, which helps prevent moisture loss, snags and heat damage
5. Consider trying hair boosting supplements: Before starting to take supplements, it’s best to check in with your doctor to make sure that you take the right amounts and that they won’t interact with any medications you’re currently taking