All women trys hard to find a scrub which suits the type of their skin, and give them a fresh, gentle skin.
One of the most important qualities which I look for at such scrubs is the youthful radiance, so I have tried a lot of scrubs, but I didn’t get what I desired till I found Oshea Apricot Scrub.
Oshea Apricot Scrub is one of the most popular effective scrubs because it has exfoliating and deep cleansing properties. It also contains some herbal ingredients including natural goodness of Apricot and Walnut shells.
Oshea Apricot Scrub offers deep cleaning, and it is very gentle and made my skin glowing, smooth and refreshed.
How I use Oshea Apricot Scrub:
- I wash my face and neck with fresh water.
- I put a suitable amount of the scrub and massage it gently for couple of minutes.
- I use this scrub daily or 3-4 times a week to get the best results.
It is really amazing and suits all kinds of skin.
Pros of Oshea Apricot Scrub:
- It Reduces the skin tan and blemishes.
- It is packed in a tube of an acceptable size, so I always carry it in my purse.
- It nourishes the skin surface and give me a new and fresh look.
- It exfoliate the pore clogging dead surface skin cells.
- It ensures a fairer skin tone.
Cons of Oshea Apricot Scrub:
- Nothing according to my experience
It is Available online and in all departmental stores.
I recommend this amazing scrub for all my friends to hava an amazing skin.