As the Government of Rajasthan continuously working for the welfare of the people of Rajasthan. The scheme is named as the PaharharYojana. The other names for is Rajasthan PaharharYojana or Chief Minister PalharYojana. As in the article below, you will be given information about the scheme and the procedure to apply the scheme and the beneficiaries, Eligibility, Benefit.
The Palanhar scheme is run by the Government of Rajasthan. As the scheme is launched to focus the Orphaned Children of the state. As the Government wants to take care of the Orphaned children, their Education, food. The children are focused to give a healthy atmosphere to live and their needs should be fulfilled.
To get the Benefit of the Palanhar scheme the Candidate who is taking care of the child has to send the child to the Anganwadi Kendra from the age of 2 years.
|Name of scheme||PalanharYojana|
Documents for Palanhar Scheme
The Documents to be given for the PalanharYojana has been listed as follows:
- Bhamashah Card of the Caretaker.
- Income Certificate of the caretaker.
- Residence Certificate of Rajasthan.
- Aadhaar card of the Child.
- Registration proof of the child at the Anganwadi or school.
- Certificate of Caretaking of the child
- Death Certificate of the Parents of the Orphan child.
Beneficiaries of PalanharYojana
The Beneficiaries of the PalanharYojana has been Listed as follows:
- Orphan Children
- Children whose parents are in Jail or Judicial Custody.
- Child of AIDS sufferers.
- Children of Divorced Woman
- Children of leprosy sufferers
- Widow Mother with 3 Children
- Abandoned Women
Eligibility for Scheme
The Eligibility for the Palanhar Scheme has been mentioned.
- The annual Income of the people should not exceed 1.20 lakh rupees.
- The Government will provide the beneficiaries for the education and nutrition for orphans or eligible children.
The Palanhar scheme benefits are given in the following points. As the points below exhibits the information for the funds or the amount of money given under the scheme.
- Orphan and the eligible candidate will be given Rs. 5000 upto the age of 5 years.
- As after getting to the school Rs.1000 will be given every month upto 1.5 years.
- Children will be given Rs. 2000 for basic needs such as clothes, shoes etc.
Apply Online PalanharYojana
If you are interested to get the benefit under the Palanhar scheme then you can acess the information and the Link given below:
You have to fill the application form for availing the benefit of the scheme.
You can visit the district office of the concerned .department of urban affairs or Municipality office to submit the application form in case the candidate lives in the urban areas.
- The people of the rural areas can give the form to the regional office.
- Your application would be verified and you will be enrolled for the scheme in Rajasthan.
The helpline number for the Palanhar scheme which the candidates can access to get more information about the scheme or register the queries about the scheme at1800-180-6088, 0141&2226604or you can visitOfficial site sje.rajasthan.gov.in