· 2 can (15.25oz.each) Del Monte® Sliced Cling Peaches in Heavy Syrup
· Or, Del Monte® Peach Halves in Heavy Syrup,
· FROZEN 24 HOURS IN UNOPENED CANS
· Fresh raspberries Fresh mint leaves
· Submerge unopened frozen cans in very hot tap water 1 minute. Remove bottoms of cans with a can opener to release frozen cylinder of peaches. Pour any unfrozen syrup into food processor bowl.
· Carefully slice frozen fruit cylinder in half from top to bottom, then into 2-inch chunks.
· Process syrup and frozen fruit chunks until smooth. Top with Fresh raspberries or mint leaves, if desired.