Av3ar can sense, predict, analyze and solve IT issues. Its IT Operations Management Engine helps in interacting with humans for end-to-end IT Management.
PUNE, India – July 20, 2015
Perpetuuiti TechnoSoft Inc., a leading IT Service Continuity and Availability Management solutions provider, has launched its latest software product Av3ar, the next generation artificial intelligence (AI) system. The product can address the pain points of CIOs and IT managers across verticals like manufacturing, BFSI, retail, telecom and government institutions. Av3ar delivers end-to-end automated IT solutions that can dramatically improve productivity and enhance operational efficiencies to drastically reduce the cost of downtime. It is platform agnostic and compatible with multiple devices including PC, tablets and mobiles.
Mr Rohil Sharma, CEO at Perpetuuiti commented, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of Av3ar, the first software product developed at our Chennai R&D facility for AI. The product gets plugged into the IT infrastructure and absorbs data to learn the patterns of the IT environment. Av3ar automates the steps required to execute daily tasks and solve simple problems.”
Av3ar is trained to use AI algorithms to sense, predict, analyze and solve IT issues. It provides a real-time 360-degree view of the IT infrastructure on a dashboard. This enables easy monitoring and helps the management make quick and informed decisions. Additionally, it can be trained to handle daily operations through email/chat inputs.
“Av3ar has been designed with a built-in analytics engine capable of predicting and solving probable issues and breakdowns”,Mr Rohil Sharma further added.
Av3ar, the virtual system administrator understands customer requirements and manages IT infrastructure from the following perspectives:
- Works as a DBA for multiple databases
- Manages virtualization and cloud technologies
- Works as BCP / DR / Replication Manager
- Storage / Backup Administration
- Network and Security Administration
- Windows / Unix / Linux / Mainframe Administration
- Application Administration
- Assumes the roles of Digital Virtual Assistant and Voice Recognition Assistant
- Identifies problems based on ‘deep learning’ technology and resolves issues based on real life experiences
- Interacts with humans and understands their requirements to complete tasks
- Can be deployed as a Virtual IT Admin to follow Virtual IT managers for authorization and approval purposes