If you are planning a trip to South India then you must know about some popular places you need to visit here are some places mentioned below you can visit in South India:
- Bheemeshwari is a place located in Karnataka, South India and it is famous for its fishing campus and wildlife century. Bheemeshwari camping is adventures place which includes rope walking, river rafting, trekking and kayaking. Which allows night stays in middle of the jungle where you will wakeup hearing sounds of more then 200 species of exotic birds and variety of animals. This place is mainly famous for its largest fishing game.
- Next place which is the must visit place in South India is Goa where you will get the perfect fun, adventure and relaxed environment. You can visit numerous of beaches and number of restaurants where you will get the freshest and the yummiest sea food, it would be the best vacation for you with your family and friends. There are plenty of places where you can shop as well, best part of Goa is you will get everyday something new to visit or enjoy it is the place where something is always happening it may be food festival, gigs at local clubs and pubs and the most awaited and enjoyable event i.e. sunburn music festival. you would love to explore goa by car or bike then you can enjoy all the scenic beauty.
- Gokama is the another place which you can visit it is known for its untouched beaches where you can enjoy your holidays to the fullest. You can enjoy sunbathing on the beaches flat on your stomach. If you want relief for sometime from your hectic life then this is the best place where you can enjoy your own company or some quality time with your family.
- Dandeli wildlife sanctuary is again another place to visit in South India it is mainly known as tourist spot. People those who love to see wild animals and enjoys dirt travelling is the best place known for them. Dandeli is the rover which flows in between the area of sanctuary and the entire area is covered with dense forest and variety of wild animals this place is most popular among tourist for coracle boating, river rafting and trekking. This place attracts people with its scenic beauty and adventures activities live rafting and trekking all these things make this place perfect holiday destination. You can visit this place with you family members and friends you will love the destination and it would be most memorable trip.
- Alleppey is known as the ‘Venice of South India’ it is said to be the most beautiful place where you can enjoy backwaters and floating houseboats. It is mainly situated in Kerala and backwater is one of the most breath taking sight and mainly at the break of the dawn. Here you can enjoy spending your quality time in houseboats or taking a nap on hammocks toed on coconut trees. This place is one of the most chilling an soothing place if you are willing to give yourself a break from your daily hectic life routine.
- Next place that you can visit in South India is Hampi which will give the glimpse of ancient times with grandiose historical beauty. It is part of Vijayanagar and is also a UNESCO world heritage site. You will be mesmerized with the beauty of Hampi and its sculptures and carvings which will take you at ancient times.
These are some of the most popular places you can visit in South India while visiting all the places you will feel more relaxed and you will enjoy the environment which is very much calm and soothing. It is the beast place to visit when you want yourself to give a break from your hush and rush life..