Today while speaking in the Lok Sabha and replying to Gesture of thanks to President’s address, Prime Minister Narendra Modi banged Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi Mr. Modi also thumped opposition for complaining against the government’s step of demonetisation.
PM Modi ridiculed Rahul Gandhi for his statement “main bolunga to bhukamp aa jayega”, which Rahul Gandhi cited during the Winter Session of Parliament.
Modi’s speech – Highpoints
- On demonetisation rule change, he said changes were made in rules repeatedly post-demonetisation as govt wanted to find ways to ease problems of people.
- We know what the real problem of opposition is. Nobody is questioning why I maintained secret on it. Now politics also start on it.
- How can someone see ‘SEVA’ or any positive virtue in the word ‘SCAM’
- Various members of the House added vigour into the debate & shared insightful points. I thank the MPs for their participation
- It is due to this ‘Jan Shakti’ that the person born to a poor family can become the Prime Minister of India
- There is something very special about ‘Jan Shakti’
- I had said it from the Red Fort- every Prime Minister has contributed to the nation
- I was surprised that there were some who made cleanliness also a political issue. Why can’t we work together on ushering a Swachh Bharat
- Mujhe maloom tha itni baareeki se har gali, mohalle se bhrashtachaar hataunga to mujh par kya toofan tootega. Ye sarkaar bhrashtachaar ke khilaf ladai ladne wali sarkar hai, 17 mantralayon ki 84 yojnayein humne direct benefit transfer se jodaa.
- This requires a lot of work. I have no doubt that had these measures helped in gaining votes, then you would have been the first to initiate this.