Grilling is nothing but cooking your favorite food dishes over a hot flame. People love to cook on grills as it’s a unique way of cooking delicious barbeque dishes for the guests and relatives. If you do celebrate your birthdays and anniversaries with friends and relatives, then you must own a separate Grill for cooking.
There are hundreds of options available in the market when it comes to choose a Cooking Grill. Propane Gas Grills are highly recommended for the professionals who are searching for a new Cooking Grill system. If you are curious to know about the actual functions and cooking instructions using a Propane Grill, then here we have explained everything about working with the best propane gas grills.
Barbeque Foods are loved by everyone, and if you know how to prepare delicious barbeque dishes home, you can save a lot of money at the end of the day. Apart from this, if you love to cook food, you can simply spend a quality time cooking your favorite food dishes when there’s no one around.
If you love get-together with your friends and relatives, then the Propane Gas Grill fulfils all your party-related requirements. You can prepare different types of Barbeques Dishes for your loved ones simultaneously on a single Propane Gas Grill. All it requires a proper way of using the Grill, and you will become a professional Chef with your unique style of cooking Barbeque Dishes.
Beginner’s Guide to use Propane Gas Grill
There are many reasons why people choose Propane Gas Grill over Charcoal Grill or any other type of Grills. Propane Gas Grills are more reliable and they offer better controls while cooking food dishes over the grill with the Propane Gas. With simple and easy to hold Knob, you can take full control of the Grill and its functionality. The operations of the Propane Gas Grill are just like the normal Gas stove of your home. You don’t need to be a cooking expert to use the Propane Gas Grill.
For your specific grill prior, you need to read the manual which would be inside the box. All the details about the Propane Gas Grill and its accessories will be right there inside the manual. You will also get to know about different functions and operations about the Gas Grill from the manual itself.
If you have just bought a new Propane Gas Grill, then following steps need to be done while making the very first use of it. We have included all the necessary steps which you need to follow while using the Propane Gas Grill.
- First, you have to uncover the Grill to get it ready for the use. Now, turn on the Gas supply by using the Knob. Make sure the Gas tank is attached to the grill properly. If you haven’t attached the Gas tank, you need to do it first, otherwise you will not be able to use the Gas Grill.
- Now, take a Manual and follow basic instructions given there. Since there are plenty of manufacturers available in the market, the manufacturing process and design of these machines are different from each other. For better use, you need to pick a user manual to get things done.
- You should be asked to turn on all the control valves to start the grill heating. You can limit the flame as per your needs while turning on the control valve. You can keep it at low, medium or high temperature depending on the recipe or dish you are preparing on the Grill.
- Before putting anything on the grill, you have to let the grill heat properly. Wait for a few minutes after turning on the gas. As per the cooking expert, you have to keep the Grill for heating for around 10 minutes before using it.
- Take a Brush and clean off the surface of the Grill, if you have previously not cleaned it. You can also clean it even if you have not used it, it will remove dust and other particles from the Grill.
- Now, place your food on the hot grill one by one. For best results, you can use barbeque stick for preparing barbeque dishes using the Grill.
- Keep the food as it is on the grill until it cooks properly. You have to keep an eye on the food and its color. If you don’t take enough care while cooking your food on the grill, your food will get burnt out. If you are using the Propane Grill for the first time, chances of burning your foods are high. However, you will be good at cooking with Grill after practicing it for a few times.
- When needed, you can flip the food items. If you are using barbeque sticks, you need to flip the stick again and again to cook the food from all the sides.
- Once the food is cooked properly, remove them from the Grill and put it in the dish.
- Keep the Gas turned on at high flame for a few minutes. Take a brush and clean up the Grill, this will remove food particles attached to the grill.
- After the cleaning process is done, turn off the control valves and gas supply.
- Keep the grill as it is and let it cool down. Once done, you can uncover the Grill and put it in the right place of your backyard or garden.
Propane Gas Grill Tips:
While cooking a variety of food dishes on a Gas Grill, you need to use it with lid closed. Your food will be cooked quickly with a lid closed.
For best results, always cook foods on the grill at high temperature of Gas. High flames will heat the Grill properly and you will be able to prepare your dishes in less time.
You can also check the current temperature on the display of the Grill. New generation Propane Gas Grills come with digital display and gas tank gauge to know how much gas is left in the tank.