App Integrates Print & digital Medium Providing unique property Buying Experience
Technology is a great enabler and allows us to experience the world around us very differently. One such innovation is the newly launched 3D PanoX App by IndiaProperty which adds a whole new dimension to the home search process. 3D PanoX by IndiaProperty is the latest mobile application that integrates the print and the digital medium seamlessly. It allows builders to add an extra dimension to their regular print collateral’s like advertisements, brochures etc. and gives property seekers a never seen before experience of property buying.
Today smartphones are one of the most commonly used devices and the 3D PanoX uses something as basic as your phone’s camera to provide home buyers with a 3D virtual experience of the property.
All a user has to do is scan the logo of the project or the image on the brochure / advertisement using their smartphone camera and the 3D PanoX app will give them 3D visualization of the whole project along with Panoramic shot, floor plans and other project details. Buyers can visualize and experience the designed spaces in the project using the application, at a time and a place convenient to the home buyer.
Speaking on the new App Ganesh Vasudevan, CEO,IndiaProperty Said: “3D PanoX is the next generation augmented reality mobile App which integrates print advertisements with digital media, thereby adding a new dimension to the printed advertisements. Printed material normally has a limited shelf life and our app is an excellent medium to extend it. By simply scanning the advertisement or builder logo a buyer gets to access the project details and experience the project in the virtual world even before a brick is laid on the site. We are sure that this addition will soon emerge as builder’s most preferred marketing tool.”
About 3D PanoX App
- It integrates print and digital content and seamlessly binds them together to drive awareness
- Print material mostly ends up in trash cans while a 3D PanoX App gives your brochure a space in the smartphone of the buyer, perpetually making it available to them at all times and all places
- It adds an extra dimension to your print material without the extra cost
- It gives home buyers the convenience to experience a 3D virtual tour of the project as per their convenience without having to wait for a planned site visit
- It is a complete package in terms of information. It gives a whole picture about the project from payment schedule to locality information to floor plans – hence helping buyers make a quick and informed decision
The nextgen augmented realty app is the logical step by IndiaProperty in integrating technology to the user experience following the recent launch of interactive 3D Virtual property tour.