- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup flavorless oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cup Del Monte Dried Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line standard muffin pan with paper liners and set aside. To make the muffins in large bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until combined. Whisk in yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract (mixture should be pale and yellow)
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything together using a spatula. Fold the blueberries in the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 of each cup.
- Place them in the oven and reduce the heat at 375F , bake about 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then remove muffins and cool on a wire rack.
BY: Del Monte