- 3 Cup Lettuce
- ¼ Cup Soft Cheese In Cubes
- 2 Cups Bread Croutons
- ½ Cup Del Monte Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- TBSP Lemon Juice
- TBSP Finely Minced Garlic
- TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ TBSP English Mustard Paste
- Salt to Taste
- To make bread croutons, remove the sides of stale bread slices.
- Cut the bread slices into equal size small cubes.
- Brush the cubes with melted butter.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for 15 minutes or until browned. Let cool.
- To make the salad dressing, combine Del Monte Mayo, garlic, sauce, mustard paste and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Whisk nicely until well combined. Now slowly pour the Del Monte Olive Oil while continuously whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Add bread croutons and cheese cubes.
- Pour dressing over the salad. Sprinkle some parmesan shavings if you like.
- Serve Caesar Salad with toasted bread on the side.