- 160 g spaghetti
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g California walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 50 g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon and juice of half
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the spaghetti as per the packet instructions.
- Using a medium sized non-stick frying pan, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant and soft.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan, then stir in the California walnuts, parsley, zest and lemon juice.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper to serve.