1 cup coarsely chopped California walnuts, toasted
1 cup puffed brown rice cereal
120g dark chocolate, melted
36 fresh raspberries
6 sprigs of mint
1. Arrange six cupcake papers on a baking sheet or in a muffin pan; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the walnuts and rice cereal; mix well. Add the melted chocolate and stir until all is well coated.
3. Divide evenly among the 6 paper-lined cups and press gently with the back of a soup spoon to compact into a “crust”
4. Arrange 6 raspberries on top gently pressing them into position while the chocolate is still warm. Garnis with a sprig of the mint.
5. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the paper liners and place on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
7. Can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 36 hours.
By: Chef Sabyasachi Gorai