- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup flavorless oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cup Del Monte Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line standard muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- To make the muffins in a large bowl stir together our, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until combined. Whisk in yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract (mixture should be pale and yellow)
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything together using a spatula.
- Fold the blueberries in the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 of each cup.
- Place them in the oven and reduce the heat at 375F, bake about 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then remove muffins and cool on a wire rack.
BY: Del Monte