The below recipe is my all time favorite hit among my guests, and those who like chicken, go crazy after this. And the best part is that this is extremely easy to make, with minimal ingredients.
Check out the below recipe:
1. Boil boneless chicken, and them grind it
2. Add onions, mashed potatoes, green chillies, garam masala, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, and coriander leaves. Knead a smooth dough without adding water
3. Beat eggs with salt in a separate bowl, and keep bread crumbs aside
4. Make flat rounds of the chicken mix, dip it in egg wash, and then coat it in bread crumbs. Refrigerate these for an hour
5. Deep fry in hot oil. Serve with ketchup or mint chutney