- 1½ cup, all-purpose flour
- 2 nos, ripened big bananas, mashed
- 1 cup, Del Monte prunes, chopped
- 175 grams, dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup, butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup, sugar
- 1 teaspoon, vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon, baking powder
- ½ teaspoon, soda bicarb
- ¼ teaspoon, salt
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C.
- Sift together our, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add 1 egg and beat until incorporated well
- Add another egg and beat again
- Add vanilla essence and mix
- Now add melted chocolate and mix
- Add our mixture in 3 batches and fold it until mixed
- Add prunes and fold
- Fill the muffin pans, lined with the muffin liners. Bake them in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewers come out clean.
BY: Del Monte