- 400 GM Condensed Milk
- 300 GM White Chocolate
- 100 GM Desiccated Coconut
- 130 GM Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 50 GM Dried Almonds, Finely Sliced
- PINCH Of Salt
- Layer a baking pan or any square pan with a parchment paper and keep it aside. Remember to leave enough paper on the edges so that you can pull the fudge out easily once it is set.
- Spread the desiccated coconut out onto a pan and toast it till it turns golden brown.
- Pour condensed milk into a saucepan and add finely chopped white chocolate. Turn the heat on medium and cook the milk until the chocolate melts.
- Keep stirring to avoid it from burning. It would be a shame to have to restart after coming this far. Once it’s done, switch off the heat and mix the toasted coconut, salt and almonds with our star ingredient, Del Monte Dried Cranberries.
- Give it a stir and then pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 4 hrs and if it’s still not set, leave it overnight. Then cut it into bite-sized squares and store it in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator.
BY: DEL MONTE