- ¾ Cup, All-Purpose Flour, Sifted
- ½ Cup, Cocoa Powder, Sifted
- ¾ Cup, Brown Sugar
- 3 Medium Sized Eggs
- TBSP Vanilla Essence
- 100 Gram Butter
- ½ Cup, Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 50 Grams, Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- Begin by preheating the oven at 180 degrees centigrade. Take an 8*8 inch square pan and line it with parchment paper.
- While the oven preheats, melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Carefully take out the molten ingredients and whisk them well.
- Add a dash of sweetness with sugar and mix. Then add the eggs, one at a time. Finally, pour in the teaspoonful of vanilla essence and stir everything together.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa powder and pour the mixture into the lined pan.
- Now for the game-changer! Add the scrumptious Del Monte Dried Cranberries to the mix and level the batter evenly to give it a perfect texture.
- Bake the brownies for 20 to 25 minutes or until skewers come out clean.
- Let it cool before cutting the brownies.
Drizzle some more chocolate on them and your homemade delights are ready to be relished!
BY: DEL MONTE