Cornitos Tacos Shells 4inch 4no
Refined Oil 250ml
Tofu Juliennes 200gm
Corn Flour 150gm
Salt and Pepper to taste
Soya Sauce 3tbsp
White Pepper a pinch
Spring Onion 100gm
Bell Pepper Juliennes 50gm
Roasted Sesame Seeds (white) 10gm
Red Chili Paste ½ tbsp
- In a mixing bowl add the boiled and julienne tofu & marinate them with salt, pepper and cornflour. Fold them properly in the marination, make sure corn flour is properly coated on the mushroom.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, gently places the marinated mushrooms one by one to avoid clinginess of tofu.
- PREPARATION OF SWEET & SPICY SAUCE
- Heat little oil in sauté pan, add minced garlic till the aroma of garlic is left, then add chopped ginger, mix them for 1min, add tomato ketchup 4-5tbsp add 3-4 tbsp water stir them for 2-3 mix, add soya sauce 2tbsp, add 1tsp vinegar, add the bell pepper, sauté them for 3-4min. Sauce is prepared
PREPRATION OF TACOS STUFFING
- Re-fry the tofu in oil until crisp golden brown.
- Add the tofu in prepared sauce, mix it well so that all the flavors from sauce is absorbed my mushrooms, add spring onion toss them gently, sprinkle roasted sesame seeds stuffing is prepared
PREPRATION OF TACOS
- Heat the Cornitos tacos for 20sec, and stuff the prepared stuffing of tofu in the center of tacos
Crispy fry some noodles in little oil, and arrange tacos in a platter, garnish with chopped coriander and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top of it.