(White Pizza Sauce with Focaccia Strips)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Fresh oregano few sprigs
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 ½ teaspoons of instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce (marinara sauce)
- Few leaves of Fresh Basil
- 2 tablespoon of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Prepare the pizza crust Focaccia. Add toppings and set aside.
- To prepare the dip, combine the seasoning mix, sour cream and cheeses in a large bowl.
- Microwave until cheese is melted and dip is heated through (about 12-15 minutes), stirring often.
- Cut Focaccia into thin strips.
- Pour a little of the dip into each shot glass.
- Add a Focaccia strip, and serve.
BY: Chef Vijesh Modi, Sous Chef