70ml white chocolate melting wafers
8 California walnut halves
1 small tube black decorating gel
3 cups vanilla whole milk yogurt
6 chocolate sandwich cookies
1/2 cup California walnut halves
1. Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Place white chocolate in a small microwave safe dish. Heat chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring with a spoon between each interval, until white chocolate is almost melted (you don’t want the chocolate to burn). Stir chocolate vigorously until all wafers are melted.
3. Using a fork, dip each walnut half into the chocolate, cover with chocolate, then remove, shaking excess back into the bowl. Place walnut halves onto wax paper.
4. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove halves from refrigerator and write the letters “RIP” on each walnut halve using the black decorating gel.
1. Layer yogurt at the bottom of four short and wide mason jars or glass bowls.
2. Add cookies and walnut halves to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form, about one minute.
3. Spoon crumbs overtop yogurt. Place two gravestones in each mason jar graveyard. Serve or refrigerate until serving.
By Chef Sabyasachi Gorai