Everyone these days are trying to be heathy and fit. Many of us are even struggling to loose those extra pounds, and for this we follow different diet plans, and even go for gymming. But we must agree that the effort that we put in actually controlling the unnecessary fats and carbs actually does wonders.
As we all know eggs are a great source of protein and very healthy for us. We often eat them in breakfast. Below is an oil-free recipe of making poached eggs in water, do try:
1. Boil water in a sauce pan, and add a tablespoon of vinegar
2. Make waves in the water by stirring it rigorously in a clockwise/anti-clockwise direction
3. Crack the egg and gently pour it in the centre of the sauce pan. Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk
4. Take out when the egg white is cooked (in a minute or so)
5. Sprinkle salt and crushed black pepper, and serve hot with toast