- 400 Grams Cottage Cheese (Homemade Paneer)
- 4 TBSP Del Monte Tandoori Mayo
- 2 TBSP Peanuts, Coarsely Pounded
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Cut paneer into long slices measuring around 4”x 1”inches and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add Del Monte Tandoori Mayo along with salt, lemon juice, some crushed peanuts and oil. Mix all together with a spoon to make a paste.
- Take paneer slices and coat them well with the prepare mayo mix from all sides.
- Place the coated paneer slices on a plate, cling wrap and marinade for minimum 30 mins before cooking.
- Heat a grill pan or a non stick pan and grease it with some oil or butter.
- Take mini bamboo skewers and insert into the paneer piece from one end.
- Place the skewers on the grill pan and grill from all sides.
- Collect the grilled paneer satay and plate them well on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top and serve hot with tomato ketchup or any of your favorite dip.
BY: DEL MONTE