- 200 grams chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons of Delmonte tandoori mayo
- 4 whole wheat roti Juice of half lime
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves a few
- Wash chicken breast and pat dry in a kitchen towel. Cut into thin strips. Add salt and pepper powder andDelmonte tandoori mayo to marinate the chicken and let it side for 15 minutes in fridge.
- Heat oven at 170 degree centigrade. Place the chicken strips on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil. Bake in oven for about 7 minutes on one side, then ip them and bake the other side for about 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven once cooked.
- Place a few lettuce leaves on a roti. Place the tandoori chicken pieces, roll it tight.
- Serve immediately.
BY: Del Monte