- 1 Cup Del Monte Mint Mayo
- 1 Loaf Of Baguette Or Italian Bread Roll
- FINELY CHOPPED 2 Onions
- FINELY CHOPPED 2 Tomatoes
- 1-2 TSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Pepper Powder
- 2 TBSP Butter
- To taste Salt
- Finely chopped 8 Basil Leaves
- Take a tissue paper and press it over the chopped tomatoes. Ensure that all the liquid from the tomatoes is absorbed.
- In a mixing bowl add tomato, onion, basil leaves, olive oil, pepper powder and salt.
- Refrigerate the onion and tomato mixture for 20 minutes.
- Slice the bread diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices. Apply butter on both sides of bread slices.
- For this, heat a tava and toast the slices till they turn brownish.
- Once the slices cool, arrange them on a plate.
- Top the toasted slices with 1-2 tablespoon mint mayo.
- Top this with 2 tablespoon of onion tomato mixture and serve
BY: Del Monte