Unique 3 layers of Tri-colour pasta topped with Cheese, Olive & Bell Pepper with sprig of Parsley
Penne – 100gm
Bechamel – 100 gm
Tomato Concasse- 100
Cream – 50
Spinach paste – 30gm
Mushroom – 25gm
Chilli flakes -1gm
Basil – 5gm
Mozzarella – 50gm
Parmesan – 20gm
– The tri-color pasta is the combination of Arabiata, Alfredo and Pesto Penne Pasta.
– Pull in a large pan of water to a boil for the pasta. Add salt, stir, then add the pasta and cook until al dente.
– Arabiata: This fiery sauce is made up of garlic, olive oil and dried red chilli in Tomato concasse.
– Alfredo: Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is made using Parmesan cheese and butter. Add cream or eggs in it. and cook it till you attain a thick and creamy texture and tastes the best when garnished with chilli flakes and oregano seasoning.
– Pesto: A green-coloured sauce is made differently with spinach and basil leaves along with garlic, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts in olive oil.
– Present all the three Pasta’s in a layered bowl with cheese Olive & bell pepper with sprig of parsley.
BY: Coffee Culture