- 2 TBSP Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Chickpea Flour OrBesan
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper Powder
- 1 TBSP Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 TBSP Dry Italian Herbs
- 2 Cup Cooked Or Boiled Del Monte Whole Spirali Pasta
- Salt to Taste
- In a pan, heat Del Monte extra virgin olive oil. Add and roast chickpea flour or besan.
- Next, add coconut milk. Whisk and mix to form a thick paste.
- Then, add the pumpkin puree and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add black pepper powder, dry Italian herb, salt and Italian Seasoning Mix, red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Further, add the boiled or cooked Del Monte whole Spirali pasta to the freshly prepared pumpkin sauce. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish the pumpkin pasta with coriander leaves and serve hot.
BY: Del Monte