- 1 tin cream style sweet corn 400 grams
- 1 cup corn flour
- White pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Spring onion greens chopped 1 stalk
- Oil for deep frying for greasing
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan. Mix together sweet corn, corn flour, salt, white pepper powder and add to the pan. Cook on high heat for five minutes or till the mixture thickens.
- Add spring onion greens and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Grease a plate or a barfi tray with oil and sprinkle with some corn flour, spread the sweet corn mixture on it, smoothing the surface. Set aside to cool.
- Cut out square or diamond shaped pieces and dust with some cornflour. Deep-fry the pieces till golden.
By: Chef Ananya Banerjee