Matcha tea is a famous form of green tea and the word ‘Matcha’ means ‘powdered’. In other words, Matcha is a powdered Green tea. It is nature’s greatest gift as it is enriched with plentiful benefits for the skin, hair and in fact for the entire body.
Over the past few years, Matcha tea has become a popular drink that its presence has been gaining all over the country. It is a part of the green-tea family, but it’s an exclusive member. The leaves of the Matcha Tea have a higher concentration of nutrients that benefits the body.
Just a cup of Matcha makes much difference in the body and works as an excellent pH balancer and detox agent.
– The Matcha Tea is rich in antioxidants that eliminate harmful free radicals in the body. Matcha green tea decreases the risk of damaging diseases such as cancer.
– The Matcha Tea actually helps in preserving energy levels and maintains metabolism while aiding in weight loss. Matcha green tea powder is popular for dealing with unwanted fat on the body.
– Matcha powder is excellent for the health of the liver. It helps in flushing out toxins from our body. Matcha green tea helps in averting liver harm from harmful components. Thus, it cuts the risk of liver damage.
– Matcha green tea augments oral health. The Matcha tea powder has benefits that keep the teeth strong and foils the formation of hollows in the tooth.
– Matcha green tea is a remedy for those who want healthy skin, good looks and glowing skin. Matcha tea helps in reducing skin irritation and even eradicates dead skin cells. It revitalizes the skin by making it look healthier.
– Matcha powder is recognized for its outstanding bad cholesterol and triglycerides dropping properties. Drinking Matcha tea boosts a healthy heart and cuts stress.
– Consumption of Matcha Tea even enhances the mood and makes one feel lighter and better. It directly deals with the anxiety and tension levels of a person.
In conversation with Amit Goel, Co-Founder, National Food and Beverages