If you’re among the thousands of Indians who have dreamt of soaring through the space and riding shot gun with the Master Chief from “Halo,” then your dream could be about to come true…seriously.
Xbox is offering one lucky winner from India and a guest the opportunity to jet set across the globe for 10 days on the High Flyers trip of a lifetime.
The competition prize includes tickets to Super Bowl XLIX and the Merseyside Derby. To top it off, there’s exclusive access to major game development studios in Singapore, Canada, the United Sates and the United Kingdom.
And all of this after touching down from a ZERO-G Experience® aboard a parabolic flight with Zero Gravity Corporation. Not a bad prize, right?
High Flyers is about celebrating Xbox fans and the spectacular games on Xbox One. The close of 2014 has seen the Xbox One games portfolio step up to the next level. Acclaimed new titles have demonstrated what fans can expect from the new generation of gaming and it’s time to reward their ongoing enthusiasm.
Anshu Mor, Director – Interactive Entertainment Business, Microsoft India says: “In all our time at Xbox, this is the most exciting prize I’ve seen. I’m ecstatic that two lucky winners from India will be on that plane. I’m looking forward to meeting them and hope they fly the Indian flag proudly on tour.”
For a chance at the grand prize, gamers need only play the featured Game of the Week once to enter the drawing. It’s worth noting that High Flyers is a seven-week competition and playing all seven featured games earns seven entries.
The Xbox One High Flyers tour kicks off in Singapore on 30 January 2015 and follows the schedule below:
- Day 1 – Visit Ubisoft Singapore’s Assassin’s Creed sound studio to record your voice
- Day 2 – Zero Gravity flight
- Day 3 – Attend Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, Arizona
- Day 4 – Depart for Vancouver, Canada
- Day 5 – Visit the EA Sports Studio for a Motion Capture session, followed by a visit to Capcom Studios
- Day 6 – Visit Turn 10 Studios and Xbox HQ in Seattle
- Day 7 – Visit Insomniac Studios and get a joy ride on the Warthog
- Day 8 – Travel to UK for lunch at Playground Games
- Day 9 – Attend the MerseySide Derby
- Day 10 – Travel Home
Limited Edition rewards will be up for grabs every week throughout the entire High Flyers competition. All you need do is clock some time on the featured Game of the Week and you’ll be in with a chance to bag a prize ranging from a Master Chief helmet signed by the team at 343 Industries to a Barclays Premier League jersey, courtesy of the team at EA Sports.
“With thousands using the Xbox One in India every day we wanted celebrate as many Indian gamers as possible. We’ll be giving away hundreds of token prizes every week to gamers who demonstrate their Xbox pride,” says Anshu Mor.
The schedule below details each Game of the Week beginning 3 November:
- Week 1 (10-16 Nov) – “FIFA 15”
- Week 2 (17-23 Nov) – “Forza Horizon 2”
- Week 3 (24-30 Nov) – “Sunset Overdrive”
- Week 4 (1-7 Dec) – “Assassin’s Creed Unity”
- Week 5 (8-14 Dec) – “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare”
- Week 6 (15-21 Dec) – “Halo: The Master Chief Collection”
- Week 7 (22-28 Dec) – “Dead Rising 3”
The competition is open to Xbox One fans in South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and New Zealand. For full details about the Xbox One High Flyers competition including entry details and guidelines, please visit www.xbox.com/en-IN/HighFlyers