New Delhi, April 25, 2016:
RightTap, India’s pioneering mobile aggregation platform, recently launched
first-of-its-kind mobile app, significantly easing the customer care process by replacing voice calls with an intuitive mobile app. RightTap aims at improving the global customer service experiences by reducing the time you spend on activities like searching customer name numbers, punching complex key combinations, and taking down reference ids.
Using RightTap innovative mobile application, End users can search, dial and manage interaction with customer care centers while Enterprises can use this platform to enhance their Omni-Channel Service delivery and management efficiency to create customer delight. Presently, the app can be accessed on android platform and the company is planning to launch the iOS version shortly.
Salient features of RightTap mobile app:
• Search and dial customer care numbers (Toll Free/ Toll/ Local).
• Visual IVR menu to choose the Language, Product, Service and Requests.
• Redial last dialed combination or Bookmark frequently used services.
• Avail Direct Service through SMS, USSD, Missed Call channels.
• Set Call back alarm or send call back request.
• Auto-saves service request number or complaint numbers.
• Share feedback or send complaints to Brands via email.
• Search local point of presence of 200+ brands.
• Share phone contacts with other Right Tap users.
Speaking on the launch of RightTap’s mobile application, Mr Rajeev Banerjee, Co-Founder & CEO, RightTap said “We gauged that after sale services and customer care is a vital concern area for any business. Companies invest sufficient resources to handle this section of work to ensure customer satisfaction. RightTap is a much simpler and cost effective alternative, which helps enterprises to manage and retain customers easily. We are extremely proud to be the first to think on this line and hence we thought of coming up with an innovative one Stop App for all your Customer Care Needs.”
The company is dedicated to offering world class experience and management to its customers. The app goes beyond customer care interactions with features like location-based branch search and contact management.