I am a nature lover and thus often fall in love with natural, ayurvedic and herbal products. Strolling across a street, one day I found an ayurvedic shop. My eyes caught Sri Sri Ashwagandha tablets. Without thinking twice, I purchased it and using it twice a day. It has revolutionized my life style and nervous system from stressful to relaxed mode.
Ashwagandha is popularly known as Indian ginseng. It has the power of horse and thus used to cure various physiological and psychological ailments.
Price: Rs 90 for 60 tablets.
Uses: It is used for various purposes, such as
- Stress relieving.
- To cure malfunctioning of thyroid imbalance.
- Its boon for liver and kidney.
- To treat sexual impotency in both male and female.
- In treating sleep disorder or insomnia.
- Cures chronic fatigue.
- Great nervous tonic.
- Its ADAPTOGENIC HERB, it means it works like thermostat in the body by meeting out the different requirements of the body by keeping a balance of various hormones in the body.
- It’s a happy pill for the persons who suffer from Bronchitis.
It is very useful to cure vata diseases. Personally, I feel its better than powder. Powder is very bitter to take while tablets are easy to take.
People who should not use it:
- People who have Gastro related problems like weak digestive system and stomach ulcers.
- Pregnant women should not use it. It can cause miscarriage.
I will recommend it to everyone except pregnant ladies and who have stomach related problems.
By – Archana Raulo