Cooking is an art. To cook, you first need to get involved in it wholly. If you cook just for the sake of satiating your hunger, then probably you would never be able to cook good food.
For those who like to cook would understand how relaxing it feels to indulge in some experimental recipes on lazy days. Cooking can be a really joyful activity if you know certain hacks; otherwise, it can become a bit boring and for some people even difficult.
Below are some kitchen hacks that will surely help you while you cook and they will definitely ease your time spend in the kitchen:
- In order to have crystal clear ice cubs, boil the water before freezing it.
- In order to juice lemons easily, roll it with the hand for a while.
- You can also cook eggs in the oven; just set the temperature to 160 degrees and cook them for 15 minutes.
- In order to prevent the ice cream from freezing too much and becoming too hard, you should put the box in a plastic bag and then put it in the freezer.
- To prevent the water from boiling over, put a wooden spoon across the cooking pot.
- To enrich the taste of grilled fish, put couple of lemon slices under it.