Celebrity Hair Stylist: Renato Campora for Moroccanoil®
Inspired by the Costume Institute’s 2015 exhibit dedicated to Chinese art and design, Renato Campora for Moroccanoil created a modern China doll style for actress and singer Selena Gomez who attended with designer Vera Wang.
- Apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to wet hair from root-to-tip to create volume at the crown and give strands extra body and bounce.
- Blow dry hair smooth and away from the face using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
- Once dry, flat iron hair in 2” sections to create an ultra-smooth texture and sleek, shiny strands.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion to front sections, smoothing hair back off the face.
- Pull the top section of hair into a tight, smooth ponytail and the crown of the head and secure with clear elastic. Take remaining hair and pull to a low ponytail behind the right ear.
- Mold the top section of hair into a chic, modern shape and secure to the bottom section – tucking the ends underneath.
- Using pins, secure the cascading Cymbidium Orchids from the top of the ponytail down the left side of the head.
- Finish with a generous spritz of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold and red carpet-ready shine.