There may have been many occasions in life that you were unable to fulfil your wish of buying a favourite gadget or other products due to a cash crunch. One of the biggest reasons for this is the strict monthly budget that help you manage your everyday expenses. During such instances, you may have considered taking a credit card so that you may divide the product cost over a tenor and pay in EMIs. However, using a credit card meant coughing up the higher interest rate on purchases made on them.
As a result, that would lead to paying more about than the original product price. Thus, you were left with no option but to sacrifice your desire of buying a desired gadget.
However, times have changed now, and you can shop gadgets on EMI without a credit card today. Yes, that’s possible! There are many leading banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) who are offering consumer durable loans.
What is a consumer durable loan?
A consumer durable loan is an incredible financial product. It is created by lenders to help you shop for your favourite consumer electronics products. Everyone is assigned a particular loan limit as per his/her financial profile, repayment capacity and lender’s policies. As per your eligibility, you may get an approval to get up to Rs.4 lakh to start shopping at easy EMIs.
With the help of the consumer durable loan, you can now shop for electronics, lifestyle, groceries, clothes and 1 million+ products. And yes, you can now buy a mobile on EMI without credit cards. You can simply divide the cost of your mobile over a tenor and pay in affordable EMIs.
One of the popular consumer durable loan providers in India is the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Let’s go ahead and explore together the benefits of shopping via the use of a consumer durable loan and steps to shop at No Cost EMI.
What is No Cost EMI?
The No Cost EMI facility means that you can divide the price of your gadgets over a tenor and pay only an exact EMI amount per month and nothing else. This way, you can pocket substantial savings compared with other EMI-based payment sources.
Here’s an example to make the concept clear!
Example – Suppose the price of the smartphone that you want to buy on EMI without credit card over a tenor of 9 months is Rs.20,000. In this case, you will only need to pay Rs.2,222 for the next 9 months and nothing extra. Hence, you can easily enjoy savings on not paying anything over and above the exact EMI amount.
What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a payment system. It enables a user to use his/her pre-assigned loan limit to shop for favourite products. They can divide the cost of their desired products over a tenor and pay in affordable EMIs. Also, there are no hidden charges at all.
You can shop for a laptop on EMI without credit cards, pay in EMIs and never bother about paying the entire amount upfront.
What are the benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
- Loan limit of up to Rs.4 lakh – You may get up to Rs.4 lakh to shop as per your needs and without worrying about budget going overboard.
- Flexible EMIs – You can avail the EMI of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months to repay for your purchase as per your needs and repayment capacity.
- Negligible documentation – Forget about submitting heaps of papers to get approval for the loan. You can submit a cancelled cheque along with your KYC documents to get started.
- EMI Card advantage – You also get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to help you buy everything as per your need on EMIs and with a simple swipe.
- Instant approval – You won’t need to keep waiting for approval as in the case of other loans. Lenders understand that you want the consumer durable loan to shop for useful products. Hence, they provide you with a quick approval so that you may make the most of your loan limit super quick.
- Minimal processing and down payment charges – Most of the items bought on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network carry minimal or no processing or down payment charges. You can convert the purchases into EMIs and pay without issues.
How to shop for mobile on EMI without credit cards?
Be it a mobile phone, laptop, refrigerator and other items; you can buy all on EMI without a credit card.
Here’s what you would need to do:
- There are more than 60,000 local partner stores available in 1300+ cities of India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. You will need to walk to a nearby store in your city
- You can select a product as per your choice and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card like your debit/credit card
- You have successfully bought a laptop on EMI without credit cards and other products
Customers without having the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can also shop at No Cost EMI across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. All that they would need to do is carry a cancelled cheque along with KYC documents.
If such customers are eligible, they can get an approval for a loan limit instantly. Thus, such users can shop at easy EMIs without budget issues. This way, they can join over 1 crore+ members on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Not just laptops, smartphones and furniture, you can also shop for more than 1 million products across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.