Winters are just around the corner and we have started digging out some old and light winter clothes that we may wear around this time. Though shopping is always the go-to answer for all our dressing requirement, but why not give your creativity also some trial this winter. You never know you might end up saving some significant amount of money, which you would otherwise spend on shopping of new winter clothes.
Below are some quick and easy mix-match tips for you that you try out with the onset of winter for now. The dresses mentioned below are some basic wardrobe clothes that all of us mostly have, already.
1. Black/blue denim + a white tee + thick and wide muffler
2. Maxi skirt + full sleeve tee + thick and wide muffler
3. Trouser/denims + a crop top + a warm shrug/thin sweater
4. Long and baggy sweater + thigh high boots
5. Palazzo + full sleeve top + a warm scarf
Do try these combinations and be assured of grabbing all the eyeballs and complements.