Technical Textiles sector is one of the fastest growing segments of the Indian economy. It has registered a compounded annual rate of growth of 11 per cent during 2007-2012. As per the estimates for 2012-2017 by the sub-group on technical textiles, its market size is expected to grow at CAGR of 20 per cent and reach USD 26 Billion by 2016-17 from the market size of USD 11.6 Billion in 2012-13.
For the 3rd time, Taiwan Textile Federation and Bureau of Foreign Trade are forming the Taiwan Pavilion at Technotex India Exhibition which will be held in Mumbai from 9-11 April 2015. This year India would witness a bigger and wider participation from Taiwan with 18 companies producing high-end and innovative technical textile, raw materials, accessories and non-woven machinery showcasing their products. Indian buyers will be able to source and match make with leading Taiwanese manufacturers and suppliers of technical textiles in Mumbai during the 3 day event.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you toMr. Sean Tsai, Overseas Market Development, Taiwan Textile Federationand initiate the opportunity of a one-on-one interview. He would be happy to share details on the following and answer any query of interest to you.
– Details on opportunities in India for Technical textiles
– Details on association opportunities for Taiwan Textile Federation with India
– Global growth in the rate demand for techincal textiles
– Expected annual growth rate of technical textiles
– Details on the expertise of Taiwan in technical textile
– Kind of technical textiles Taiwan Textile Federation & Bureau of Foreign trade will be exhibiting at Technotex India
– Benefits of technical Textiles in different industries
– Details on the technology used by Taiwan for manufacturing Technical textiles
– Details of Innovation and technology development Taiwan is exploring with India