with a buffet of innovative features
· Access to the Indian Food Market with over 200 Exhibitors
· Annually rotates between Mumbai and Delhi-NCR
· Food Ingredients India & Health Ingredients 2018 is held for the first time at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, and co-located with the brand new ProPak India Expo.
· Participation from countries such as China, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Singapore, France, USA, Turkey
· Innovations on the show floor include Food Safety on Wheels by FSSAI, Pre-Connect Congress, Live Quality Labs, Technical Seminars, Product Showcase, Workshops and Live Demonstrations
Greater Noida, xxxx 2018: Fi India & Hi by UBM India, the the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, and processing and packaging industry, will take place for the first time since its inception, at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, from August 30 to September 1, 2018.
The expo will be co-located with the newly launched ProPak India, catering to India’s ever growing processing and packaging industries. Fi India & Hi offers the industry an opportunity to source high quality ingredients, network with industry professionals, learn the latest industry trends & innovations, and expand market share. The Fi India & Hi Expo now annually rotates between India’s two unique, promising food hubs i.e Mumbai and Delhi-NCR.
This year, the expo will have over 200 exhibitors including prominent organisations like Doehler, Brenntag, Keva, IMCD, Synthite, Jubilant Life Sciences, Calpro, Tata Chemicals, DKSH, Azelis, among others. The expo is well-supported by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI), All India Food Processors’ Association (AIFPA), Health Foods and Dietary Supplements Association (HADSA), Association of Food Scientists & Technologists, India (AFSTI) and The Society Of Indian Baker (SIB). The visitor profile is exhaustive and will include industry professionals associated with Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail of Food and Beverage products, Research and Development, Food Safety and Quality Services, Education/Training , Consultancy, and Microbiology, among others.
Speaking on the announcement of Fi India & Hi 2018, Mr. Yogesh Mudras, Managing Director, UBM India said, “The Food Ingredients Industry in India is on a high with the Indian F&B retail market expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020 andIndia’s food processing industry currently ranking 5th in world in terms of exports, production and consumption. In act, it is estimated that the sector could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years. And yet, disparities remain in terms of huge wastage of food products, due to gaps in awareness, technology, and infrastructure. An integrated platform like Fi India & Hi aims to fill these gaps with a host of innovative and informative features that will help professionals stay ahead of the learning curve –including from the Pre-Connect Congress, focusing on Nutritional Science & Functional Food and on the newly implemented FSSAI regulations that will affect the industry manufacturers, and the Live Quality Labs onsite, among others.”
He added, “With the co-location of the ProPak India Expo, which caters significantly to food packaging and processing, industry players at the show will obtain complete solutions pertaining to food ingredients, processing, technology and packaging all under one giant umbrella.”
With a rich legacy of 13 years, Fi India will once again feature 2 days of free, on-site seminars on food and health ingredients. The seminars will be organised in alliance with a variety of Indian associations and will cover both technical developments and market trends. Additionally, the live demonstrations will give the audience a better experience, newer ideas and useful tips on the actual applications of the food products used.
Day 1 will feature sessions on ‘Technologies available for commercialisation in Indian Institutes’; ‘Healthy living and authenticity: the novel concept in foods in India’; ‘Innovative policies for Indian Food Processing Sector’ and ‘Advantages of Encapsulation Technologies in Foods and Beverages’ and a Bakery Workshop that will throw light on ‘Varieties of Bread’ and ‘Cookie Improver’.
Day 2 will see discussions pertaining to ‘Monk fruit emerges as a unique solution for natural calorie and sugar reduction’; ‘Cross- Culinary trends across the world’; ‘Food & Health Ingredients – Indian Dynamics’; ‘Food fortified by Nutrition and its growth pattern’; ‘Successful pattern of Indian Ingredients market’ and ‘Challenges & Opportunities of Startups in Nutra Industry’. There will also be a Live Demo of Middle Eastern Desserts among others.
Other novel highlights of the expo this year include:
· The Fi India & Hi Pre-Connect Congress will be a two day summit on August 28-29 in New Delhi on Nutritional Science and Functional Food focusing on the newly implemented FSSAI regulations that will affect the industry manufacturers and how to ensure compliance of their existing and new products.
· Live Quality Labs will have a designated area for conducting tests for common adulterants in milk, water, edible oil and other items of food of daily consumption. The concept behind doing this is to build awareness around food safety, hygiene and promoting healthy eating habits in citizens.
· Food Safety on Wheels by FSSAI: The testing of food for hygiene, authenticity and safety is important to build trust in consumers. Going by this principle, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) will have their mobile vans placed on the show floor for awareness building around food safety and hygiene as well as for conducting training for food handlers and supervisors in food businesses.
· Discovery Tour: The third party experts will navigate the guided tours to discover how leading companies are responding to innovations in the Food & Beverage industry. The tours will highlight Ingredients you can trust, Healthier Alternatives & Going Natural.
· Products Showcase: Experience the new trends by Innova Marketing Insights and explore a selection of new ingredients for the food and beverage industry.